HOME

2010 MTV Movie Awards Best Dressed



MTV always give us an entertaining and celebrity studded awards shows. This year here are the celebrity dresses that caught my eyes...




Kristen Stewart looked very sexy fierce in her petite mini outfit. Love Lindsay Lohan's look - her blond hair, dark eye make up, and sparkly jumpsuit combo.


I'm so happy to see that Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are still together. They look so cute!


I wasn't a big fan of Scarlet Johansson until after I watched Iron Man 2. I like seeing celebrities that have a curvy physique. I have nothing against tall and slim women, they look great too, I just think that celebrities with curves who are comfortable and confident with their body stands out in Hollywood.


The Hilton sisters looking glamorous as always. Below, Disney star Chelsea Staub. I like how she went for a glamorous casual look, simple white sleeveless top and party at the bottom gold sequined mini skirt.




Cheers!
Pictures taken from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment