HOME

Shop Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gowns



Last night I was at Tagaytay to witness my friends wedding. Although Tagaytay didn't have its usual cold weather, the wedding venue was gorgeous, so is my friend's wedding gown. Because of this event, I thought I'd share some of my Monique Lhuillier dream wedding gowns...




Monique Lhuillier is a Filipino designer based on Los Angeles. She was born in Cebu Philippines and studied Fashion Designing in Switzerland. Her famous clients are Drew Barrymore, Kristen Stewart, Britney Spears, Sophia Bush, Hayden Panettiere , Lea Michele (Rachel Berry of Glee) and many more.


Her signature design includes silk organza ruffles in a-line and ball gowns with lots of intricate embellishments, also my favorite silhouette and design for wedding gowns. These are my top two wedding gowns from her 2010 Spring Collection. I would love to have a wedding gown like these someday. Its gonna make a big spinning woosh.



Aside from her puffy ruffled bottoms, she also makes breathtaking a-line gowns. Here's one from her Spring collection 2010, which featured a lot of those cute ribbon waist belts with embellishments on its tips.


I also love these gowns from her 2009 Fall collection. The empire cut long gown is perfect for those who want simple and conservative wedding gowns.



I honestly would not wear this on my wedding but I love to see someone else wear it. The lace is so adorable, it reminds me of my Barbie's gowns. Speaking of Barbie Monique Lhuillier also made exclusive designer gowns for Barbie. It must cost a fortune but I'm sure that just like these wedding gowns it is worth it.



Check out her website to view more gowns from her collection. She also designed adorable  dresses for brides maids and some resort wear.

Cheers!
Pictures taken from the internet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
iBridalGowns Canada

Post a Comment