HOME

Celebrity Style Icon Lauren Conrad



The Hills sweetheart Lauren "LC" Conrad bids farewell to her reality tv show. I hope that we'll still see more of her. I really like her style, especially her modern  Audrey Hepburn looks...




Her outfits always manifest her classy and sophisticated personality. She is well known for her dresses both long and short, structured and flowy. My favorites are her ruffled mini dresses. So babydoll-ish.



She even included those on her own collection.



I like how she accessorize this short ruffled black dress with that extra long Pearl necklace. Carrie Bradshaw has one too in Sex in the City and she wore it a lot. Pearls are so versatile it can go with almost any outfit.


Note the different Chanel bags she owns. Adore.




Lately, I've been wanting to wear a maxi dress. I can't though cause of the rainy weather, unless I'll be staying indoors. Speaking of long dresses, my friends and I enjoyed watching Sex and the City 2 and absolutely love their flowy, colorful and glamorous long dresses. Will try to grab photos of those soon. In the meantime...



This midnight blue color is so elegant. Match it with lots of white gold diamond jewelries and you'll look like a queen.


There you go ;)

Cheers!
Pictures taken from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment